Schlafly please!!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jobee

Reaction score
I am in desperate, yes, desperate need of SCHLAFLY PUMPKIN ALE. If anyone is able to help please send me an email. I am from Pittsburgh with plenty of local beers available, just let me know. Thanks

I used to live in STL just down the street from Schlafly Bottleworks. MMMMMMMMMMM! I know why you want this stuff so bad!

Thanks MD, if you are able to still get this let me know. I'm still trying to get some. Let me know what you are looking for. Many thanks!

You still looking for Schlafly Pumpkin? I'll double-check but I think it is still available here.

Any chance you have access to anything funky/sour/wild from Bullfrog, Cambridge, Captain Lawrence, Ithaca, or McKenzie?

jobee said:
I am in desperate, yes, desperate need of SCHLAFLY PUMPKIN ALE. If anyone is able to help please send me an email. I am from Pittsburgh with plenty of local beers available, just let me know. Thanks

I have an extra 6 pack. What do you have to trade?

Back