sanke keg connector

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dave,

Looks like the Domestic Sankey...

Here's a great link. If you click on the KEG fittings on the page...it lists the beers that are common to the type of connector.

http://www.micromatic.com/draft-keg-beer/keg-taps-couplers-cid-801.html

There are two types of Sankey Kegs... Domestic and European. The probe on the European extends below the bottom of the coupler even when it's retracted...where the domestic retracts far enough...you can actually sit the coupler on a flat surface.

Enjoy your new toy!

I've collected every type of connector except for the Hoff Stevens twin probe and the M- Type connector... It's handy to be able to go keg shopping and not have to worry too much about having the right connector.

i just got some couplers today. from what you're showing there, it would be hard to tell. it might be for a sankey, but of the 3 i got, they're all very similar but one doesnt work because of the shaft length. i would suggest taking it apart (pretty simple) and posting some more pics. I just disassembled all of mine to thoroughly clean so could take a look, maybe even take measurements of the ones i have for you to compare to.

Latest posts

Back