Three Sheets Returns on 7/20

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beernip

Reaction score
I just notice that my Tivo had new episodes Three Sheets starting July 20th on FLN. The first episode has him exploring New Zeland. I love this show and am glad it's returning to TV. :rockin:

Is this the one with the guy from Iron Chef America, Kevin Braush or soemthing like that

Hell yeah. Hopefully they still post it up on Hulu as I don't have FLN. Never even heard of that channel.

Drink when you see the monkey.

I absolutely love this show! I am going to have my parents DVR it for me, because I don't have cable at my house.

Anyone know if FLN plans to have it online? I looked on their site and it wasn't listed under their "full shows" streaming section, but it hasn't aired yet, so...

My friend was at the Three Sheets party in Chicago last weekend and Zane said that they already have 18 episodes finished from before they were canceled. So they are going to run them now and hopefully enough people will watch so they get renewed again. From what he said the two day show was awesome and they even shaved Steve McKenna's head at the bar. I wanted to go but the $175 ticket was a little too much.

Dang, I thought I found something new and exciting tonight while channel surfing. I was gonna make a new post, glad I used the search first;)

this show is awesome! Lets see "So you're gonna pay me to travel the world and drink?.... let me think about that and get back to you..... YES!!!" :mug:

(edit) SWMBO and the kids don't seem to be as impressed as me, not sure why??

I discovered Three Sheets last week. It's amazing. I watch on Hulu.
My better half didn't seem interested in it until I started watching a show by myself (he was doing other things in the same room). As the episode progressed, he stopped what he was doing and watched the rest with me. I hook'd him on it, now we need to watch the past 3 seasons. :)

Back