Finally convinced the wife to le me show her off.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GilaMinumBeer

Half-fast Prattlarian
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Not sure if these are too racy for this spot, or belong in the Boneyard.

Here she is;

burqa.jpg

She's the one in the white outfit.

BURKADM_228x371.jpg

Showing some skin!

wet_burqa_comp.jpg

At the beach in her micro-kini.

Nice beard, Gila! Just don't let her try to where that bathing suit to the French Riviera.

That was very well played, like Revvy said. I do have one question though. The body needs sunlight to touch the skin for certain vitamin production. Is there anytime that it's acceptable to expose skin outdoors?

That was very well played, like Revvy said. I do have one question though. The body needs sunlight to touch the skin for certain vitamin production. Is there anytime that it's acceptable to expose skin outdoors?

Never in public! Most of this covering is the result of some extreme interpretations. 'If covering this much is good with GOD then covering this much more MUST be better'. However, in private anything goes (and usually does).

I am still studying but, I have yet to find a reference in text that "requires" women to cover as much as many actually do. So far, all I have found is reference to covering "shame". Seeing this, makes one wonder what these guys really think of their wives if they insist on them covering their face in public. But than, what do I know, I am just a bug. Maybe I'll find more specific reference deeper in the text.

Did you know that plastic surgery is suspected to be more prevalent in cultures that cover?

Ironical, ain't it?

Back