What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Summit's new Saga IPA! Just released to distributor's last week and mighty tasty I might add. Pretty well balanced in that it has some malt backbone for an IPA with some nice tropical fruit tones from the hops. This is a keeper.

8 month aged Life and Limb.Not shure whether i liked this more at first or now.Seems a bit drier and boozier now than i remember before.Still enjoyable i m deciding i liked it more un-aged.I would have waited a year but the summer doesnt give me the best storage conditions so i decided to try it in the late spring{lame excuse inserted}.Now i gotta decide to finish it off or keep it corked for tomarrow,i dont really like putting down bombers of these big beers in one sitting most of the time. Excuses,excuses.

Edit: I decided to finish it,its more dry/boozie as it warms but very full/creamy malty at the beginning and i actually get some of the WC pine bitter as opposed to not getting it before.I would think you would expect maple to drop and become dry over time leaving less aroma/possibly taste which it did.Its more cherry/woody also with boozy mild molassis/brown sugar.

A homebrewed American Wheat to start then a Lakefront IPA followed by a Green Flash West Coast IPA. Celebrating my Friday night and a 6 day weekend!!

Had some home brewed bitter earlier. I love the way Wyeast West Yorkshire works with the EKG and Challenger I used in this beer.

Drinking Founders Backwoods Bastard now. Damn this beet rocks. I forgot how good it is.

A homebrewed American Wheat to start then a Lakefront IPA followed by a Green Flash West Coast IPA. Celebrating my Friday night and a 6 day weekend!!

Nice i gotta 5 day starting Fri. but have been pondering to just take Thurs.off as well for a six-day. I plan on brewing Thursday to kick it off-(a pumpernickle rye/Homebrewers Recipe Guide)I think or Honeybee ale(midwest supply inspired light ale).:mug::eek:nestar:

Just finishing a Firestone Walker DBA and ready to pop open Stones Old Guardian barely wine. Should be a warm night

ForumRunner_20120522_194843.jpg

Had some home brewed bitter earlier. I love the way Wyeast West Yorkshire works with the EKG and Challenger I used in this beer.

Drinking Founders Backwoods Bastard now. Damn this beet rocks. I forgot how good it is.

Made an ESB with EKG, Challenger, and Fuggles, and West Yorkshire late last year. Loved the combo, unfortunately only half a case left.

Drinking my English IPA.

Schlafly American IPA, best IPA from the midwest. I could drink it everyday, but it's a damn seasonal.

hmm... 2 hearted? comes 2 mind. Am a fan of schafly too-great beers.extra stout,dry-hopped pale,pumpkin sold out before i got to it-damnitt!!?? Come to think of it what is that ipa called maybe i havent tried it? Seasonal? Ill be looking for it for shure- that brewery has put out consitantly very good beer as far as the midwest goes.

Southern Comfort, neat... did I mention I'm on vacation??? Enjoying every minute of it. :D

i hope yours turns out better that detective axel foley's did. It turned out that the art collector, victor maitlan had mikey killed.
oh - and a bloody ceasar- because i have to work.

Homebrewed ipa in bottles from my new diy cp bottlefiller!!, a frosty bud bottle and now Dfh Burton baton, hides the 10% very well

Year old chinook/cascade orange corriander NB extract(only) wheat beer 5.3% held up very deliciously.Nice mild malty/ mild sweet with the dry munich yeast.

Back