New guy in eastern NC.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mlp2147

Reaction score
Hello all,
Thought I'd come in and say hey. New to the homebrewing world and am ready to jump in. I haven't decided on my starter kit yet but will be buying it soon enough. I'm looking forward to learning all I can here and contributing where I can.

Thanks
Mike
:mug:

welcome from across the hill in the smokies.
when you get your equipment, buy two ingredient kits so you can start the 2nd one as soon as you bottle the 1st:mug:

Welcome aboard from Chapel Hill! You'll find a good number of NC folks around here.

Hello all,
Thought I'd come in and say hey. New to the homebrewing world and am ready to jump in. I haven't decided on my starter kit yet but will be buying it soon enough. I'm looking forward to learning all I can here and contributing where I can.

Thanks
Mike
:mug:

Hey mike welcome i am new as well. If your close to asheville nc you def gotta check out asheville brewers supply. I have put my trust in them and they will def put you in the right direction. Peace

Hey mike welcome i am new as well. If your close to asheville nc you def gotta check out asheville brewers supply. I have put my trust in them and they will def put you in the right direction. Peace

Thanks for the welcome. I wish I was closer.... I'm out on the coast but would love to be in the mountains.

Back