Cincinnati restaurant help

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dougdecinces

Reaction score
I'm taking SWMBO on a spur of the moment trip to Cincinnati tomorrow and I'm trying to find places to eat. I want a decent sitdown restaurant (not too pricey) that also has a good supply of local craft brew. We will be around Over-the-Rhine and downtown. I'm having a hard time finding this on my own, so I'm hoping people more in the know can help.

http://www.cincinnati.com/beer/events.html

Check that website out. I've been to a few places on the other side of the river in KY and really enjoyed those, but forget the names. If I remember right, there was one more authentic establishment that served beer in steins. Sorry I can't be of more assistance...I had a real good time!

Last post was referencing haufbrauhaus. Good food and beer but not exactly local. Morlein's lager house has opened to great reviews as well. If your willing to explore some near by neighborhoods Hyde Park square has cock 'n bull and teller's. Mariemont has Dilly Deli and Northside has the Comet. On the Ky side main strasse area is worth exploring as well. Oh - and no date weekend in Cincy is complete without a drink at the blind lemon in Mt Adams.
Enjoy the city - plenty to see.

Latest posts

Back