Skunky Dogfish Heads!?!?! Anyone else?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

punk_rockin2001

Reaction score
travisdrums and I have gone through 2 sixers of skunked 60 minutes and a 4 pack of skunked 90 minute. As those are 2 of my favorite beers, this is heart breaking. And right now there is a thread on skunked 120's!?!?!? I have 4 of those aging right now. Has anyone else gotten any skunky DFH lately?

oh no's... i have a 120 min i picked up last week. I have to hope for the best b/c this is the very first one I've ever had and I've got some pretty high expectations.

I would let DFH know that you are getting skunked beer. Also, I am sure if you took it back to your store, they would make it right. Sucks though...

I already took one six pack back to Friar Tucks and they took it back w/out any problem. My problem is I'm nervous to buy new ones! Also the store is an hour away, so that makes it slightly more inconvenient to take the beer back.

oh no's... i have a 120 min i picked up last week. I have to hope for the best b/c this is the very first one I've ever had and I've got some pretty high expectations.

Me too...just got mine last week (120). There was a thread started by Panzermann...how he "found the holy grail". It entised me..:ban: I look foward to dinking it this summer on my birthday. I tried a 90 for the first time during last sunday's brewday...it was pretty darn good. Haven't tried the 60 yet tho...I'm bettin it's alright tho...my guys store is pretty good.

Back