Party Idea.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arneba28

Reaction score
My roommates and I are going to have a party just after thanks giving and we were thinking of a nice easy way to make Captain & Cokes. Our friends almost exclusively drink this or BMC. I was thinking.
What is the feasability or throwing a bottle or 2 or Captain in a one of my kegs and pouring in a few 2lites of Coke. and keeping it nice and cold and putting it on pressure. My only thought is that it will separate. But if we keep it cold and pressurize it a bunch that should help with it not separating.

Anyone ever tried this?

meh. too much work. either call and get some pre-mixed coke in a corny, then mix some capt. in there, or just suck it up and buy some 2 liters.

non druck edit:

if you mix them right before the party, they should be good for a while. But then I think you might loose some carbonation. Just shut the tap off, recarb and go.

If you know someone who works at a restaurant, talk to the manager. See if you can buy 4 gallons of coke from them at a decent price.

B

Lazy a$$ punk!!!!!! Just kidding
I don’t think you would have a problem. Why do you think they will separate?
I made margaritas and served them on tap once. Works killer for a party.
JJ

I dump COLD 2 ltr bottles of coke into a keg for swmbo....It's her "Haus Ale!" they last about a month and taste fine. I can't think that adding some rum would hurt anything...cept your head.

Back