Chicago homebrew clubs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaltAssault

Reaction score
I'm moving to Chicago in a couple weeks. I'll be in uptown/ Sheridan Park.

I found the Square Kegs Homebrew Club in Ravenswood. Are there any other clubs I should check out?

It may be further than you want to drive, but the Urban Knaves of Grain (http://www.knaves.org/) is located in the west suburbs.

Details on on the website, but their regular meetings are at the Rock Bottom in Warrenville, just off of I-88. They also hold monthly "tech sessions" at another local establishment and monthly outings/events/activities (pub crawls, group brewing sessions, summer picnic, etc.). They are a fairly large group, with a wide range of experience levels.

We have group buys and lots of guys network with other brewers. Go to the group buys forum, we have a hops buy comming up. Also their is another club in Evanston just north of where you'll be, I don't know the name. Anyway you cut it, their are a lot of us.

Back