Wholesale Hops

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm confused. Hopsdirect and freshops are growers that sell to homebrewers. What middleman? I doubt you'll beat their prices but have a go at it. You'll probably want a vendor account here if you'll be actively marketing but that's for the mods to deal with.

I'm confused. Hopsdirect and freshops are growers that sell to homebrewers. What middleman? I doubt you'll beat their prices but have a go at it. You'll probably want a vendor account here if you'll be actively marketing but that's for the mods to deal with.

Agreed 678

lots of recipes in the database. some probably have pictures also, you can private message them to ask if you could use theres.

any estimate on what a pound will cost around? an oz around?

by the way, freshhops does sell in oz's

good luck. always good to have more competition and cheaper prices. be sure to post the website when its all finished and ready for biz

Freshops: min. order 12 oz., 2 oz. per variety That's only enough for 10 gallons, right?

[Despite what people might believe, I've got a 14 oz recipe in my files.]

Or you can do a group buy at Hops Direct... and take any amount you want. We bought 50 pounds this year. No one in the Indy area is hurtin' for hops now :rockin:

Looking forward to seeing the site and pricing.

Hops Direct, Freshops, Nikko and now this dude.

I also see that you were looking for hop rhizomes last month...

So are you a new grower?

Obviously you grow them, thus the "cut out the middle man" thing. Otherwise I suppose youd be buying them from Hops Direct and thusly not be able to touch thier prices at under $1 per ounce shipped.

Latest posts

Back