Favre overload--COUNTDOWN TO 421

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Turkey Day Extraordinaire!

381 yards, 3 TDs, 0 INTs

Packer record 20 straight completions.

Someone pinch me, this is amazing to watch.

Where are the haters? Can't wait to hear the excuses.

Dude said:
Turkey Day Extraordinaire!

381 yards, 3 TDs, 0 INTs

Packer record 20 straight completions.

Someone pinch me, this is amazing to watch.

Where are the haters? Can't wait to hear the excuses.

You called?

The sun shines on a dog's ass every once in a while.

It is great watching Brett play this year. He has a passion for the game that no other player has. I'd actually like to see him earn his second ring. :mug:

All you Favre haters... just let it go.

RichBrewer said:
It is great watching Brett play this year. He has a passion for the game that no other player has. I'd actually like to see him earn his second ring. :mug:

All you Favre haters... just let it go.

+1
Passion for the game and always has fun!

The new thread should be count down to 61,362. I believe he's only 506 yards away. Or maybe count down to 271 he's only 23 more starts away.

I've been watching NFL games since 1962. There are only a handful of quarterbacks that anyone could argue are equal with Brett Favre. Clutch play there are some. Accuracy there are some. Desire there are some. Toughness there are some. Football smarts there are some. Daring there are some. Statically there is one and Brett is breaking every one of his records. So haters where does your opinion come from, certainly not reality.

Short Drive said:
So haters where does your opinion come from, certainly not reality.

It comes from jealosy, of course. That's why I hate Tom Brady, the Yankees, etc. I'll admit it. it's jealosy.

you're just mad because your one loss came from the Bears.... Pop a few Vicoden, you'll feel better!

Oh, the haters must be WRITHING in pain!

Favre named SI 2007 Sportsman of the Year

1210_mid.jpg

Oh haters, Brett is planning your demise, and he likes what he sees:

p1_favre5.jpg

I have to admit, it is a very nice looking cover this week. Worthy of framing for the Packer room. :rockin:

Dude, if it's green and gold it's inherently "worthy of the packer room". So what's the story with his elbow?

Dude said:

I have to admit, it is a very nice looking cover this week. Worthy of framing for the Packer room. :rockin:

Hang Brett's pics in the bathroom. You'll have something to arouse you while you're jerking off.

Boston said:
Hang Brett's pics in the bathroom. You'll have something to arouse you while you're jerking off.

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!! I don't care who you are, that there is FUNNY!!!!

Bernie Brewer said:
ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!! I don't care who you are, that there is FUNNY!!!!

In the second picture that dude posted, favrah's look is saying "hey, baby, how'd you like to massage my coin purse?" Look again and tell me I'm wrong.

:rockin:

Dude said:

Favre named SI 2007 Sportsman of the Year

1210_mid.jpg

Oh haters, Brett is planning your demise, and he likes what he sees:

p1_favre5.jpg

This just hit newsstands here this morning, and just about everyone is sold out already. There are waiting lists being formed in some places. I finally found a copy a the local Target. They had some behind the counter in the Electronics Dept. The guy didn't want to give me one because they were restricting the copies to one per customer, and two of us were asking at the same time. It took me five minutes to convince him that I didn't even know this other lady in order for him to give me one too. What a mess.

SuperiorBrew said:
Brett Favre
NFL career leader in yards passing :mug:

Oh yeah!

And home field advantage, and first round bye, that is HUGE.

Favre had a rough day with 2 dumb passes, butthe Pack pulled out a good win.

Dude said:
Oh yeah!

And home field advantage, and first round bye, that is HUGE.

Favre had a rough day with 2 dumb passes, butthe Pack pulled out a good win.

Yeah, he looked a lot like he did against the 'Girls, but at least this time the Pack won. He's gotta keep those dumb passes in check. He wasn't doing that earlier in the year.

At least we got that out of our system before the playoffs. That was U-G-L-Y. Never thought a punter could single handedly lose a game (ok, he had help).

Yeah, I gotta say, THANKS PACK!!!! Now Dallass has nothing to lose, and probably will bench some starters next week (in addition to TO being out). And now the game matters because we won last night. And I'll be at FedEx next week. Yes, this is all going very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.