one of those days

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evan

Reaction score
So long story short, had to have an electrical tech out today, on a sunday, over labor day weekend. what really sucked, i dont have a phone book, my power was out, so no internet to look up, had to call home...my dad isn't on top of this whole internet thing, so i had to explain out to use google. normally my girlfriend would have been here and i could have used her cell phone (has internet) and looked it up, but her, and the family are in florida, i didnt have enough vacation days to go with. i called 13 numbers (not a lie), of the companies i got ahold of, if they had an emergency number, none could help me today. maybe that has something to do because i live in Louisville and the big U of L vs Kentucky game is going on. finally the 14th number i was able to get someone to come out. turns out a switch on the breaker box broke, i was shutting them off when changing some outlets while painting a few rooms.

so, screw it to the rest of the painting, i'm goign to sit back, drink some beer and watch some college football.

anyway, just needed to vent, haha.

wow- doesnt it suck when a 5$ part breaks and leaves the entire house useless and you have to pay someone 400$ to fix it

Wow, that blows.... Like your breaker... :D

No, seriously, I hope that you luck changes for the better. I know how those "nothing goes right" type days can fray the nerves.

Back