What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Schells Pils-very good for a pilsner-this brewery never seems to let me down, no matter what it is i drink of theirs.
Yoopers House Pale Ale-awesome!Brew it! Possibly my favorate pale ale ever.
Clown Shoes Vampire Slayer-very good-drink it.

Having a pint of Mr. Beer's American Linebacker Dopplebock at the moment, it's suprisingly good :) As for commercial, I've been drinking Rahr and Son's Ugly Pug and Iron Thistle. Ugly Pug is maybe my favorite beer ever.

My take on Ballast Point Victory at Sea porter, I saved some bottles off the keg that are 9 months old now and tasting incredible! Only 7 bottles left though. :(

NordeastBrewer77 said:
Masala Mama IPA on cask, sitting on the patio at Town Hall with my wife on this gorgeous summer evening, which also happens to be our anniversary. :mug: :tank:

DoubleMountain Kolsch. Delicious. Perfect. Congrats!! Truly poetic. The coolest person in the world & I are tying our knot in late September. She saved my life & we hate everyone else. Cheers, NordEast!! To love, life & laughter!!

Bohemian pils

image-2435284130.jpg

Southampton Publick House Burton IPA.
Very awesome, indeed. The bastards nailed the exact beer I've been trying to nail. Kudos!
Ahhh...more inspiration!

Heading tithe beach for guys weekend so here's the rundown:

Corona on the beach
Sierra Nevada Pale ale cans in the trailer
Bloody Marys in the mornings
Jack and gingers at the bar

It's going to be a great weekend!

Drinking and making pizza dough with Deschutes Hop Henge IPA. I'm curious to see whether I'll be able to taste the hops in the finished dough.

In about an hour I'll be at home having a magic hat elder Betty. I pry one open now but I'm behind the wheel.I'm stopped right now or I wouldn't be typing either.

petie said:
In about an hour I'll be at home having a magic hat elder Betty. I pry one open now but I'm behind the wheel.

I'm stopped right now or I wouldn't be typing either.

Im drinking the Limited Edition "Tenth Anniversary" Ruination, from Stone Brewing... I highly recommend it for you hop-heads, that is if you can find it! They sell out very quickly. I grabbed a bunch at my local BevMo. If you like Stone, you have to try it. I was lucky enough to also have tried it out of a Cask. Blew my mind...

Lagunitas Hop Stoopid, bitter, simple, citrus hops with the slightest piney taste. A good IPA. Next up The Bruery Trade Winds Triple.

I was supposed to go out to dinner this evening with my wife, but she's sick so instead I'm drinking and playing games on my computer.

I had a pint of my homebrew Cali Common earlier. Then I made myself a pint of equal parts rum, kahlua, and bailey's. Now I've finished that, and found an old bottle of a Belgian tripel I made 3 years ago in the back of my fridge, so I poured that. For some reason it tastes sweet now, even though it didn't when I originally made it.

Steelie211,
That's a sweet glass! Drove through Michigan last weekend... Stopped at New Holland (the day before their 15th anniv party, unfortunately), at at a place called the Blue Frog Cafe in Big Rapids for some of their brew, and dropped by Founders on the way back... Looks like a fair amount of breweries in Grand Rapids to visit someday when I have more time... and Founders was pretty impressive, as well...

As for what I'm drinking - I'm having some homebrew... my Done and Dunkel as I fix up a starter...

Back