What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thousand Islands Cab Sauv while sitting in front of the tree, listening to x mas music. Great way to spend the evening.

My first home brew. An IPA I got last year for Christmas it's nearly a year old and very good! Brewing a double IPA tomorrow. Going to add an extra four ounces of citra and Amarillo. Can't wait!

Bruery black orchard. Interesting, has the same after taste as my wheat stout. More fruit initially though.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Home Brew Talk

Merry Christmas
Having a SA Third Voyage,good beer ,salty again though as the imperial red.Not a big aroma but good big hop/bitter.Looks great.NZ hops are making this beer.

New Glarus--Moon Man

Got a care package for the Holidays from Wisconsin, totally unexpected!

This beer is a great "No Cost" pale ale!
Definitely taste the Columbus late addition or dry hops. Love that stinky foot taste!
I'd even go so far as to say it is THE PlineyLite that I've been trying to create.
If this beer was available next to my standby Sierra Nevada Pale Ale, I'd buy and drink Moon Man every time.

Good job mid-west, craft beer is now universally American in my mind!
:mug:

splittin a bottle of goose island 2009 christmas ale I've been cellaring with my wife... man, does this beer really get better with some age on it. i like this beer ok when it's released, but after two years it's completely different beast... i think i love it!

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

I was blessed enough to make and enjoy a Prime Rib Dinner accompanied by a bottle of Pliney the Elder. YUM!!! Merry Christmas!

last chugs of the Thomas Creek Belgium Dark Imperial Porter. not really impress with this brew. semi-sweet, chocolate, caramel, slight dark fruit and rasin. but just too boozy. gonna let my second one sit for a year and see how it turns out..

Tried a Weihenstephaner Original Premium (pretty good) and now I'm sipping a SN Kellerweis Hefe (delicious). Probably nightcap with a shot of good Bourbon.

Homebrewed pumpkin ale

ForumRunner_20111226_235023.jpg

Mexicanconnection2002 said:
Trying to kill the last bit of Fity Cent IPA (2 hearted clone) to make space for my Amarillo Amber Ale.

You'll have to drink it like nine times to kill it.

My own wise ass red bitter

Just bought a 6 pack of DFH 120 ipa. I will be enjoying one of these this evening and then setting the rest in the back of a dark closet. Im terrible at saving these things. They are too damn good..

Stone 11-11-11. Ive brewed with cinnimon,its not overflavored (somewhat subtle)with cinnimon but hits harsh in the finish. I like the bittering but can pick up the cinnimon bitter,try it next year like it says i guess.Its pretty good and differnet.The chili and cinnimon/belgian really come out as it warms though.

Stone 11-11-11. Ive brewed with cinnimon,its not overflavored (somewhat subtle)with cinnimon but hits harsh in the finish. I like the bittering but can pick up the cinnimon bitter,try it next year like it says i guess.Its pretty good and differnet.The chili and cinnimon/belgian really come out as it warms though.

Have one of those in the fridge. Saving it for next year.

Back