I like this time at night on HBT

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think all the wild party goers have passed out already. Some are even passed out naked in the hot tub. Good thing there is no water in it.

A release party with NO water? I don't know how much better that actually is...

OK, if we're going to circle back around the the mighty Led Zeppelin, one of my all time favorites, and I've got to try and top stairway, LIVE! Only one song to play. Beyond awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:
The movie "The song remains the same" should be required viewing at schools.
It might put an end to this rap and boy band junk.

Being that I am f@#$ing drtunk and didn't exp[ect it with the combo I'm drinking I will bow down to the Maiden even though I think they suck.. sorry there is better metal out there... Anyways let's Go Pens!!!!

not my favorite but since people aren't all about led.. "it's the best song in the world"

What's wrong emjay, too cheap to put a quarter in the jutebox or do they not have music in Canada? Oh, that's right, Alanis Morissette. I don't blame you for not posting. :p

What's wrong emjay, too cheap to put a quarter in the jutebox or do they not have music in Canada? Oh, that's right, Alanis Morissette. I don't blame you for not posting. :p

Lets not forget Rush.
One of the great bands.

Triumph, another very good Canadian three man band.

Shania Twain, a goddess.

Or Brian Adams, one of the suckiest sucks that ever sucked.

On the train to Stamford watching Quadrophenia. One of my favorite lyrics:

They finally threw me out
My mom got drunk on stout
My dad couldn't stand on two feet
As he lectured about morality.

Sea and Sand

Well I think I will brew tonight. Now to decide what to brew. I got enough for a cream ale here but in the winter I kind of like dark and medium hopped beers.

Heck I guess I will just do the cream even though it is a 90 min boil

My evening is just about to start.
My daughter is going to bed.
Nothing to do but make lunch for her, get coffee ready for morning, do laundry and clean the kitchen.
Other than that it's just the forum from!

My evening is just about to start.
My daughter is going to bed.
Nothing to do but make lunch for her, get coffee ready for morning, do laundry and clean the kitchen.
Other than that it's just the forum from!

Well, aren't you the handy daisy. :eek: :D

Just finished the first pint of the night. 8.8% mocha porter. :D Damned fine brew.

Been looking up AR parts most of the evening. Think I found the low profile gas block I need, so that I can convert over to a free floating tube (hand guard). Just wish the rest of the parts were in stock right now. :( Hopefully things will be better after the 20th, when the Shot Show is over. :rockin:

Golddiggie I know you aren't married, 45-70, If I'm not remembering incorrectly you aren't either. He guys just so we get this straight I don't smurfing judge. I'm marrried in a weird way. Wife is 2,000 miles away. Might as well be two million.

So WTF was I going to say? No idea, you guys fill in the air dead time.

45-70 my friend. Not much. Drinking a few beers. Posting on HBT. Wondering if I make a jackass out of myself when I end up drunk and posting. Not doing it now but have.. maybe to many times.

45-70 my friend. Not much. Drinking a few beers. Posting on HBT. Wondering if I make a jackass out of myself when I end up drunk and posting. Not doing it now but have.. maybe to many times.

No 'if' about it, more of a 'when'... :D

Yeah, I'm still single. Have yet to find a woman that can both handle me, put up with me, and has the backbone to not take too much of my sheit. :D Plus she can't F up any of my hobbies/interests. :D Like finding a needle in an island of needles surrounded by a sea of needles. :eek: :D

I remember that.
That would suck being that far apart.

I've been divorced for about a year, spent near two getting there.

Life's not bad though. Getting better all the time.
I ended up with my daughter through it all so life is good.

Good other than sleep. Between what it took to get where I am, the sleep habits I developed before I knew if I would have my daughter, and my work and housekeeping schedule I don't sleep enough.
Thank God for places like this!
People on car sites go to bed too early.

You don't have to worry too much about making an ass out of yourself here.
We're not that judgmental.

We've all been there and don't have much room to judge.

GD, Sharps, are you guys into making cheese? Seems to be the natural path of homebrewers. I've just recently dwelved into this.

Back