I am so glad..,

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hear ya man! I have never been much of a liquor drinker, but have always loved beer. I didn't realize what good beer was until I started exploring the world of craft beer! Unfortunately, over the past couple of years of home brewing, I have gained about 15 lbs. from all of this good beer. :eek: Now I have to watch what I eat and exercise much more, but it's worth it. I think about all of the years of college and grad. school, when I consumed only American Light Lagers, and now I feel cheated! My wife and I are just getting ready to start making wine. I bought her all of the equipment for her birthday. She claims that I'm just trying to get her more involved in an attempt to increase her tolerance of my brewing obsession......maybe a little. :D

Tough call, I love good scotch about as much as good beer. A glass of Bowmore cask strength along with a cigar followed by a pint of stout is a damn good evening. Just wish I could afford finer spirits on a regular basis

It's a case of "apples vs. oranges" for me. I loves me beer but not in every situation. Sometimes I just gotta have my vodka while I unwind with a good video game. And on a hot summer evening having some straight from the freezer is mighty refreshing. Beer just can't do that. hehe

Back