What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where? Gabriels in San Antonio says they are not getting distribution as of 2 weeks ago. I specifically asked the very knowledgable head of the beer dept. about Jester King!!!

You are a lucky SOB :mug:

Not to rub it in any further I've had access to it for just shy of a month... possibly over a month. :mug:

Jus bottled mine last night. Can't wait to consume. :mug:

It is good... would do it again for sure! I want to buy a single of 60 min and compare as I only drink it at Buffalo Wild Wings, and am usually too drunk taste it by the time we get to it!! HAHA :tank:

It is good... would do it again for sure! I want to buy a single of 60 min and compare as I only drink it at Buffalo Wild Wings, and am usually too drunk taste it by the time we get to it!! HAHA :tank:

And the Blazin' buffalo sauce probably doesn't help the taste buds either. Ha. :cross:

Homebrew Belgian Golden Strong, Lagunitas IPA, and an early sample of my cream ale...F'n Spurs need to get it together in about 2 minutes...:confused:

And the Blazin' buffalo sauce probably doesn't help the taste buds either. Ha. :cross:

No blazzin.... last time I had that I went to the bathroom to take a leak and touched something of mine that DOES NOT need Blazin' sauce on it!! It is Mango Habanero & Thai Curry for me

A sample of my 5 day old Imperial Stout. After 5 days it is down from 1.100 to 1.036. That is 8.38% already. She is SUPER BITTER (rated at 110 IBU) and super dark (47 SRM) and aggressive as all get up!! Perfect example of a hard core imperial stout!!

taste testing my first N/A homebrew. Dry hopped in the keg, so it ended up being a nice hoppy amber. not too bad.

will have to make a full batch next time.

I'm trying to blow the keg on my tap #1, which is an India Wheat Ale. I could swear I only had a gallon or so left but it keeps holding out. I really want to free up that tap because I have a IIIPA that is going to be packaged this weekend and I want to get it on there and carbonating. Although, I suppose I could just prime the keg.

drinking warsteiner dunkel right now. good brew. funny thing is that the person at the checkout counter never even heard of warsteiner before.

In laws made Jalapeno Agave Ritas to go with the mud bugs... MMMmmmmmm, BUUUUUGGGS!!!!

I discovered that I like my Cream Ale much better with an orange slice than without it :drunk:...I think I just don't like Cream Ale :D

Captain lawrence's 5 years laters, its deep, its dark, its hoppy and its a 750ml @ 10% and I'm feeling good. 7 hour brew day finished!

wowee, for being over 16% this is amazing with a ton of molasses, caramel, and vanilla. delicious, and super smooth.(it was a 2007 vintage)
dscn3040m.jpg

once again I am impressed by Lagunitas, reminds me of Founders breakfast stout in some ways, incredible. I love Lagunitas <333
dscn3042v.jpg

Also had the last Edmund Fitz in the fridge. Gave me reassurance that the beer I am about to brew this week is going to be amazing(even though it is slightly modified).
dscn2075z.jpg

also just finished up my first ever yeast starter(not drinking that though lol :D)

Orange Blossom Cream Ale from Buffalo Bill's Brewery. Picked up a sixer from Total Wine today, I'll drink them but I won't buy it again. Perhaps it's been on the shelf to long but it&#8217;s tart to the palate.

went out and bought a 6 pack of this on impulse earlier. AMAZING, this is better than Edmund Fitz by a margin.
dscn3045x.jpg

very impressed with this one. incredibly smooth drinking, lots of honey, and dark fruit flavors
dscn3047x.jpg

My first from the Bruery. Some great stuff here, some tart flavors with spiciness, some lemon and grape.
dscn3049m.jpg

Back