Perlick Fauset

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pascott6

Reaction score
I have a problem with my tap not shutting off when i push it closed. It doesn't seem to shut off it just keeps dripping. I have 3 of them & don't like how the feel when you push them closed.
Anyone have any suggestions on how to fix it?

is your tap handle by chance too long and hitting the side of a fridge not letting it close all the way?

Otherwise I would definitely check the seal seat in the back of the faucet -- could be getting some beer stone on it causing it to not seat properly, etc. They're really easy to take apart and check out.

is your tap handle by chance too long and hitting the side of a fridge not letting it close all the way?

Otherwise I would definitely check the seal seat in the back of the faucet -- could be getting some beer stone on it causing it to not seat properly, etc. They're really easy to take apart and check out.

I have a few times but it all looks ok. It just seems like it is spongey when shuting off. It is not hitting the fridge.

Back