Good beer tasting mobile apps?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wittmania

Reaction score
I will be attending the Omaha Beer Fest this evening (http://www.omahabeerfest.com) and I'm really looking forward to it. Of course, I also want to remember it! Do you guys know of any good mobile apps (Android or iPad) that let you easily find commercial beers and then rate them and leave tasting notes? I've used Pintley in the past, but I wasn't too impressed with it.

Any suggestions?

I use beer free for Android. Works pretty well lots of things you can input about a beer. Even has a bar code scanner to scan bottles.

Untappd is great, but I wouldn't think it's what the OP is looking for. That said, I'm actually quite partial to Pintley. The other mobile apps I've used seem to have a miniscule database of mostly macros, but maybe I just haven't found a good one. So if anyone knows a good one for Android I'd like to know as well.

Latest posts

Back