Korea via New Hampshire

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mangy17

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I hope to begin brewing here in Korea very soon! There are some temperature issues I need to work out but I hope I can solve the problem and get going this week or next.

Beer in Asia really sucks so after three years I'm fed up! There's a home brew community here in SK that I'm becoming a part of, and hope to be a contributing member of shortly.

I look forward to learning and sharing my experiences here on this forum.

Cheers!

James

Is there any contact info you can give me for the home brew community over there? I'm heading over there in about a month or so and I just can't do OB this time around. Welcome home, by the way. :)

Bryali...wow Im so sorry. Havent been on HBT much at all, mainly the local forum.

Are you here in SK?

James,

Yep, I'm here in the R-O-K. I'm in Pyeongtaek/Humphreys. Where are you? If there's a local forum/community, what is it? Get me connected. I've met 1 other couple that's brewing here at the Hump. We haven't done any brew parties or anything since we just met the other day. I'm doing all my ordering from Midwest, which I don't mind, but if there's a local supplier that'd be great. I've thought about going out to the ville' and picking up some of the random grains I see on market days and experimenting with some of those. Plus, it'd be awesome to get together and share some homebrews just to learn from and with each other.

Back