Alabama vote.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes because homebrewers dont ever spend money. What is this new ******* talking about? It costs less to brew than to buy? Really?

I dont know about you guys but I never buy beer from the store anymore. Ever. I havent bought a beer in 78 years.

Wallace

wallace_k.jpg

Just sent an email to all 3. Not that it will make a difference. I think these people are beyond help.

I feel bad for you all, these guys are amazingly stupid...I'm having a hard time listening to their BS.

15 per calander year, but he won't vote for it.

It'll get tabled. Mac will ask for a vote and someone else will fillibuster...

wash, rinse, repeat.

Bridge's should be investigated for pedophilia. I have NEVER heard a grown man talk more about children other than Michael Jackson (The glove MJ not our beloved beer reviewer MJ.)

So not to get political, but this jackass is saying he should be able to tell you how to spend your money, but yet the government shouldnt be able to tell you you have to get health care. Whats the difference. For the record, Im not a political person and truely cant stand any of these a-holes. Dems, Repub, or whatever. Im so pissed right now but cant turn away.

Wallace is a prime example of why politics and religion don't mix. There's a reason that the North America got colonized in the first place -- Escaping extreme law created by people believing law should crafted around their particular religion. We, as a nation, were formed on a principal that the two should not co-exist and collaborate. Those that get elected to public seats and believe that their role is to protect the unbelievers from themselves are doing the process an injustice.

I know this should be in the Debate forum, but I find it highly topical to this discussion.

So now he wants to tell you what you need in your home. Screw the NFL draft. I want to see this on tv tonight.

Back