A little treat I stumbled upon...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

filmdaze

Reaction score
A friend of mine sent me this, thought you guys might get a kick out of it. This is what happens when you drink cheap beer... HA!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEpLjwDkGbs]YouTube - Power Hour (HD)[/ame]

I kind of miss playing "HI BOB" ........might get a little too intense with some Apfelwein or IIPA. They dont show the original BoB Newhart show anymore, so I might have to improvise with SpongeBob. Kids eating Cocoa Puffs and Dad's throwing back high ABV brews.....best part is that show is practically on all day. SWMBO will love me!!!

That's hilarious. Never thought of a drinking game with spongebob! That might be worth a try.

My god, it seems like your belly would explode doing a power hour with Guinness.

I tried the century club once.

Made it to about 50. Its amazing how the first few shots of beer- you seem to wait forever for each one. by 20 it was one after the other. It was nuts

Century club, huh? Sounds intense. A power hour sounds hard. Century club sounds ridiculous. Do you do it with light beer, or dark heavy? I guess if you can make it with a good beer you have the tolerance of a king. Just curious, might try one this weekend. After all they gave us 3 days off. Have to figure out what to do with the extra day!

When I was in University we used to do the Centurion, which is the same as a century club.

100 shots of beer in 100 minutes. Always done with BMC, don't waste good beer on a Centurion.

Depending on your measures, it's about 5-6 pints in under an hour and a half. It was the downfall of many a man.

Good to know. If I can convince my buddies to do it, I'll let you know how that goes.

I think that game would be great with Apfelwein!!!

5-6 pints would put down even the more "conditioned" drinker ~~~

*adding this to my list of things to do when I get home *

-Jason

We did a 'Super Centurion' at a staff party for a ski hill I used to work at. It was the same as the century club, but with an added rule that you could not use the washroom. If you went pee, you were out.

I made it to 87 and could have easily finished it, but I could not hold it in any longer. The need to piss was the strongest and most intense that I have ever experienced.

3 people finished, but we declared a single winner. After the 100th shot, 1 of the final contestants sprinted for the washroom, another ran outside and was pissing and throwing up simultaneously. The 'winner' stood up, walked over to the keg, grabbed a pint glass, filled it up, and sat back down. He casually finished his pint and then walked slowly to the bathroom where I am certain that he enjoyed the piss of his life.

It probably helped that he was 6' 7".

For true hero points, do a Mexican Centurion, which is every tenth shot instead of beer you have tequila. I've never seen anyone manage it and still be awake half an hour afterwards.

Back