Tower ?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vbrenn

Reaction score
Hey All,

Im new here, I just ordered my new kegerator be here soon cant wait, I have a 3' 2 dual tower I want to make that into 3 taps, Whats the best way? Couls i drill the hole or is it to hard to do it?

Also any tips for Dandy 5.8 kegerator?

Thanks
Vince

I wouldnt try drilling additional hole because it will look funny the way they are aligned. Im looking to buy a two tap tower if u want to sell that and use rhe money to buy a 3

The mod can be done but drilling a round hole thrtough the side of a pipe can be tricky without a drill press or mill. There are add-ons that just slip over the top that would add a faucet like these: Chrome Tower Extension while that is a bit more cash it would be the easiest to do.

The mod can be done but drilling a round hole thrtough the side of a pipe can be tricky without a drill press or mill. There are add-ons that just slip over the top that would add a faucet like these: Chrome Tower Extension while that is a bit more cash it would be the easiest to do.

Ya i was looking at somthing like this but 70 bucks for another hole ouch..

Back