hbt mobile help

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fatheroftwo09

Reaction score
I was just wondering if I was doing something wrong. I Just installed hbt mobile on my Droid and I can not figure out how to reply to,or post threads?

In the top right corner there is the arrow button, Click that, then you have the option to reply. I'm assuming it's the same layout as the iPhone app.

Make sure you are logged in first. A long press on the topic brought up a menu on mine to reply, quote, and send private message.

To start a new thrread, go into the forum you want to post to and hit your menu button on your Droid and select "New Thread".

When you first launch the application on the Droid, hit you menu button on the phone ( the 3 lines at the bottom ). That should bring up a choice of options including "login" ( or logout if you are logged in ).

I'm sure you not dumb...you're probably still stinging from the Bear's loss on Sunday :(

yeah having a droid you should know to always press your menu button for anything. I do it with every app I install just to see what other options are to be had.

-=Jason=-

I've got the iPhone... I have notification badges and I have no clue what they are notifying me of... anyone have an idea?

Latest posts

Back