Editing NHC entries

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TNGabe

Reaction score
Trying to edit my NHC entries so I can get them shipped today and the edit function seems to be missing. Anyone else having this problem or am I just extra dumb today?

TNGabe said:
Trying to edit my NHC entries so I can get them shipped today and the edit function seems to be missing. Anyone else having this problem or am I just extra dumb today?

The deadline to edit has passed, if you email your edits to Janis at the AHA she can get the edits in for you

Good luck!

The deadline to edit has passed, if you email your edits to Janis at the AHA she can get the edits in for you

Good luck!

Thanks for the heads up. Much appreciated.

Was that posted somewhere and I missed it?

It was in the rules somewhere.... (although I forgot about it too and luckily had the ones listed I wanted to send).

E-mail them and ask if you can make the change. They may let you do it - especially if it is not something significant. With how screwed up things were this year, I think they have gone out of their way to help fix any problems they could, as best they can.

Back