Breweriana Make A Wish!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WesleyS

Reaction score
Welcome to the Breweriana Make A Wish Thread!!! Open to any member of 90+ days and 100+ posts. CONUS only. Absolutely no exceptions.

Please read the entire list of rules and reminders before participating.

The Rules:

1. A member will make a wish for several breweries they would like to have items from. This can be glassware, bottle openers, stickers, shirts, etc. It would be a good idea to include shirt size in your posted list. If you have a specific preference for glassware styles, shirts design, etc. include that in your list as well. Just keep in mind, if you make it too specific or rare, your list may take a while to be granted or you may have to add to keep it moving.

2. Then, someone who is able to provide items from at least 2 breweries on the list, will post up that they can fulfill the wish and then post their own wish list.

3. Once you see the post fulfilling your wish, send a pm to that person with your shipping address.

4. Ship your wish fulfillment package in a timely manner. If there is a delay in getting it out, please communicate. We all know things pop up, be courteous and give your wish recipient a heads up.

5. If someone accepts to fulfill the current MAW and doesnt follow through, the unfulfilled wish list will be back up for grabs. As well, anyone that doesnt follow through may be prohibited from future MAW participation.

6. Shipping must include tracking, when you get the package sent out: A) send the tracking info via PM to the recipient and B) Post in the open thread that a PM has been sent to the recipient with the tracking info. Do not post tracking info in the open thread. Doing so will result in being banned from the MAW.

7. Let the members know when you've received your package by posting up pictures of your MAW.

8. Please wait a week after fulfilling a wish before doing so again. This allows for others to participate in the thread.

9. This kind of thread ebbs and flows, sometimes it is extremely active, others it moves slow. Use this to judge if your wishes need to be expanded.

Reminders and Suggestions:

-HBT is not responsible for any problems or mishaps should any arise

-Try to include a variety of breweries in your wish list. Having 10+ isnt mandatory but the more you list, the better the chance of someone having a few to grant.

-It is more likely for your list to be granted if it includes multiple breweries in the same general area making it more likely that one member will have access to more than one brewery.

-I'm sure a lot of us have pretty extensive glassware collections, so if granting a wish and sending glassware, it's perfectly acceptable to send from your own collection instead of purchasing new. Just please be sure it's in great condition, though.

-iTrader Feedback should be used.

-You have to grant a wish before posting yours.

-This is not a contest of quantity or who can outdo who. At least 2 breweries from the wish list and perhaps a few extras if you'd like. These extras can include commercial beer or homebrew, but are not necessary to grant a wish.

-If you see a list you'd like to grant, but have a question for the recipient that may affect whether you can actually grant the list or not: First, post in the thread that you have sent a question to the current list holder. Then PM the list holder your question. Based upon the answer you receive back, post whether or not you can grant the wish list.

Note: The following members will be moderating this thread. If you have any suggestions or if there are any along the way, please send a pm and they'll do their best to handle the situation. Allow them to address these situations via PM, rather than discussing it in this thread.
Thread moderators:
WesleyS and thatjonguy

Thanks everyone and let the Breweriana MAW begin!

Sent from a happy place where March madness doesn't exist

After approval I was given the to ahead to kick this thing off. Remember, this MAW can be for variety of items from the breweries. Obviously we're not talking about expensive items (neon signs for example). But glassware, key chains, bottle openers, Tshirts, hats, stickers, etc. are all good items to grant a MAW with. If there are any questions, PM thatjonguy or me. Alright guys, lets have some fun!

Here's the first list.
I have a glass collecting problem, so glasses preferred, but not necessary to fulfill. Shirt size XL
NEBCO
Two Roads
Hill Farmstead
Lawson's
New Holland
Jolly Pumpkin
Firestone Walker
21st Amendment
Oskar Blues
Left Hand (especially one of their Nitro labeled glasses)
Troegs
Tired Hands
Terrapin
Cigar City
Tallgrass
Saint Somewhere
Lost Abbey
Pizza Boy ( I like the logo on their glasses)
The Bruery
Any empty growler from a non Texas brewery (since this MAW is for brewery merch, filling a growler before sending would be considered an extra)
Any Teku or can shaped glass from a brewery not in Texas. (Except Vivant can shaped glass. Already own one. :D)
I'll add more if need be.
I'm going to be a little out of touch today, so if you can grant my list, just say granted and post your list to keep it going. I'll PM my info later.

That would actually be a good idea.
Thanks!

These are all too rare for me to grant ;) Great idea though. Looking forward to getting in on this

If it goes too long, I'll add more. I'm also open to suggestions of local breweries to add that I might not have even heard of or thought of.

Here's the first list.
I have a glass collecting problem, so glasses preferred, but not necessary to fulfill. Shirt size XL
NEBCO
Two Roads
Hill Farmstead
Lawson's
New Holland
Jolly Pumpkin
Firestone Walker
21st Amendment
Oskar Blues
Troeggs
Tired Hands
Terrapin
Cigar City
Tallgrass
Any Teku or can shaped glass from a brewery not in Texas. (Except Vivant can shaped glass. Already have one. :D)
I'm going to be a little out of touch today, so if you can grant my list, just say granted and post your list to keep it going. I'll PM my info later.

Added a few I forgot.

Shirt size is a great idea. If you have any preference for glassware styles or prints, you may post that as well (e.g. Nitro labeled glass from Left Hand).

Here's to hoping the SWMBOs don't kill us for acquiring more glassware.

Shirt size is a great idea. If you have any preference for glassware styles or prints, you may post that as well (e.g. Nitro labeled glass from Left Hand).
Thanks! Added this to the rules. If there's anything else let me know and I'll add.
Here's to hoping the SWMBOs don't kill us for acquiring more glassware.
Haha! :D

Had a couple minutes so I added a few more I had forgotten about.

Here's the first list.
NEBCO
Two Roads
Hill Farmstead
Lawson's
New Holland
Jolly Pumpkin
Firestone Walker
21st Amendment
Oskar Blues
Troegs
Tired Hands
Terrapin
Cigar City
Tallgrass
Saint Somewhere
Lost Abbey
Pizza Boy ( I like the logo on their glasses)
The Bruery
Any empty growler from a non Texas brewery (since this MAW is for brewery merch, filling a growler before sending would be considered an extra and is therefore not a requirement)
Any Teku or can shaped glass from a brewery not in Texas. (Except Vivant can shaped glass. Already own one. :D)

WooHoo! Fins is the man! You're up brother.

Ok heres a start. I will think of more and add in a bit.

Any unique brewery t-shirt, size large
Any Teku or barrel glass
BCBS Snifter
KBS snifter
Mad Elf glass
Deschutes Teku

Any glass from the following:
Tired Hands
Prairie
Crooked Stave
Jester King
Allagash

Any local cool growler
Any local unique glass, but no pint glasses please.

One suggestion I have for anybody who thinks they can grant a list, but has a question for the bearer of the list, post in the thread that you're PMing them as well as PMing them your question. That way, the list is held for you until the question is answered and the grant is confirmed or denied based on the answer to your question.

One suggestion I have for anybody who thinks they can grant a list, but has a question for the bearer of the list, post in the thread that you're PMing them as well as PMing them your question. That way, the list is held for you until the question is answered and the grant is confirmed or denied based on the answer to your question.

I didn't even think about that when I sent that PM to you. But definitely worth mentioning to everyone.

Aaaaand they're off.....cool thread. Going to Weyerbacher this weekend. Hopefully there'll be some weyerbacher stuff on someones list. Might even try to get to TH.

No pint glasses please.

Any unique brewery t-shirt, size large
Any Teku or barrel glass
BCBS Snifter
KBS snifter
Mad Elf glass
Deschutes Teku

Any glass from the following:
Tired Hands
Prairie
Crooked Stave
Jester King
Allagash

Any local cool growler
Any local unique glass

Adds:
Heady Topper glass
Odell Snifter
Any Funkwerks
Gandhi Snifter
HF Glass
FFF Glass
Hopslam snifter
Avery glass

T-shirt size - Brewers Medium ( XL )

I have an obsession with glassware, including growlers, so I prefer that, but am not opposed to anything else.

Tallgrass
Russian River
Tired Hands
The Alchemist
Surly
Jester King
Widmer Brothers
Deschutes
Allagash
Weyerbacher
The Bruery
2014 KBS glass

I didn't even think about that when I sent that PM to you. But definitely worth mentioning to everyone.

It's one of those things that I didn't even think to mention. But it makes sense to do it that way. Sometimes it takes a couple days to work some of the kinks out. I look forward to this thread taking off and when the pictures start been posted.

I'll be getting in on this really soon, love to share some Jester King or Prairie stuff and some local growlers...

Latest posts

Back