I'm back and I tried some new beers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

God Emporer BillyBrew

Reaction score
OK, so maybe you didn't notice I was gone. But my computer was down since last weekend and I was Louisville until yesterday.

Anyway, it's good to be back, but I did get to try some good beers.

Goose Island Red Ale - I've heard a lot of you talking about GI beers, and man, I've been missing out. This was a great beer! I'd love to try their others, unfortunately their not available in Oklahoma.

Old Speckled Hen - Quality beer, but not my style, too creamy.

Good to see you all again!

God Emporer BillyBrew said:
... Goose Island Red Ale - I've heard a lot of you talking about GI beers, and man, I've been missing out. ...
Yeah, they are great, aren't they?! Let me know if you'd be interested in a trade. You send me some beers you can get there that I can't - I can send some GI and other beers from up here! PM me if you want.:)

The Happier Pitcher said:
I love the Frank Herbert references there, Mua'dib. That's cool.

Thanks, you've probably also noticed that he's my avatar. Dune was one of those books that I had a really hard time getting into, but by the time I was finished I couldn't put it down. Looking back, those are the most rewarding books I've read.

Rhoobarb, I'm about to P.M. you.

Back