• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

7.3 gallon SS conicals

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shuie

Reaction score
BOTH CONICALS ARE SOLD AND HAVE BEEN PAID FOR. THANKS HBT!

I've got (2) of these from the Stouts & Kettles guy. I've put 4-6 batches through each so far with no issues. All of the o-rings & seals are good. 3/4" valves, tri-clamps.

Very easy to dump yeast off of. Very cool to look at also, but they stay in a closet here so nobody ever really gets to see them. Very nice product overall, but Im going to 10 gallon batches and will need more capacity. I would keep these if I could get them out of the closet and on display in a game room, mancave, etc.., but that wont happen in my current house.

$200 each. Local pickup preferred (70769), but I'd be willing to meet half way if it's a reasonable drive. I can get them to a shipper for you also if you want to handle the packing & shipping costs.

[email protected]

IMG_6213.JPG

IMG_6209.JPG

IMG_6208.JPG

IMG_6205.JPG

IMG_6211.JPG

thanks, guys.

The empty conical above is sold and paid for. It will go to the shipper tomorrow morning. Thank you CT!

The other one still has beer in it, but can be shipped as early as this Friday, sans Porter :)

I'm located near the Baton Rouge, LA area for those that are asking for a location. I hope this helps.

Thank you HBT!

If anyone in the Houston area is interested in the remaining conical, I'm headed to Baton Rouge next week and would be willing to pick it up and bring it back for you.

Latest posts

Back