Hello from Las Cruces, NM!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DonutMuncher

Reaction score
I decided to join the dark side. I have always loved beer and thought, what better than to start trying to brew my own? I am a complete newbie to the practice, so I picked up a cheap Mr. Beer kit hoping it would provide a decent introduction to the art. I plan on moving up in equipment eventually to play with the big boys.

Look forward to brewing with everyone! :mug:

Welcome and congrats. This is a great site with lots of useful info on brewing and lots of great people with mega amounts experience.

Hi neighbor, 45 miles:mug:
Join your Las Cruces homebrew club.

Cheers,
ClaudiusB

Hey Claudius, good to see a nearby neighbor! :mug:

I'll have to look into Las Cruces brewing clubs.. haven't heard of any. I wish this town was bigger..

I'm just starting here on HBT too, but i've brewed a few batches this school year in... SOCORRO! If you're ever passing through, bring up some homebrews and stop by.

Socorro, nice! I just moved to Las Cruces in the last year. I've been wanting to drive through there to see the VLA though.. haha. Glad to see a fellow statesman!

MeatyPortion.. oh yes, I try to stop by High Desert Brewery every couple weeks, there are a couple beers that are to die for. How do you know about it?

Socorro, nice! I just moved to Las Cruces in the last year. I've been wanting to drive through there to see the VLA though.. haha. Glad to see a fellow statesman!

MeatyPortion.. oh yes, I try to stop by High Desert Brewery every couple weeks, there are a couple beers that are to die for. How do you know about it?

I was in Las Cruces for 4 days last year. Hit the HD for an hbour, loved their Peach Wheat.

Ahh okay, yeah I have tried a sample of it. I love their Anniversary Ale and their Dark Bock.

Some day maybe I can brew some clones :)

Back