RotWeizen Label

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Quadfire

Reaction score
Ok so it's still a WIP. Any thought so far?
I was wanting to add a description or something funny in the side bar, but don't know what to put.

Rot%20Weizen1.jpg

Not bad. I think the wheat in front of the dog detracts from it a bit, but upon closer inspection I'm guessing you placed it there to help camouflage the transition line around the dog. I think the fact that the dog is running makes it look a bit odd, maybe you'd get a better result with the dog sitting or standing still? I like the Idea & the theme is good, but the running dog pic just sorta looks a bit odd to me, but then that's just my opinion. Regards, GF.

I like it, actually, for the reasons that GF feels detracts from it. I like that he's running and the wheat in front of him because it looks like he's about to burst out of the wheat field.

But I just like dog beers in general. :D

it makes the dog look really small and the lighting is really different, the dog has a reflective sheen but it is cloudy. I would shoot for less realism

I really like the idea, but I couldn't really tell at first if the dog was supposed to be running or lying down. I think that I'd go with the sitting dog idea, but that's just me. Good work either way, because I'd still drink it.

I had thought about doing a sitting dog as well. Maybe I'll try and put that together. I think I had a good idea in my head but I lack the skill to carry it out.
I had also thought of making it more of a drawing instead of real photo's...
I just downloaded inkscape because everyone raves about that so maybe once I get through these tutorials my labels will improve!

Back