Groom's Brew 6-Pack

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jacksonbrown

Reaction score
Less then seven weeks 'till the wedding and the six packs for my groomsmen are finally complete! (I only put 4 in the pic to make it fit).
2 Pale Ales
2 Chocolate Imperial Stouts
2 Crazy Red Ales

6-pack.jpg

i'm doing the same thing for my wedding in May! The only problem is that i'v been making some of my favorite beers to date lately and am having a hard time holding on to enough to give to them!!

bethlehembrewer said:
Thats great! I wish I had thought of that for my wedding in Sept. Hey you mind if I borrow your idea?

Go right ahead!

Chello said:
...i'v been making some of my favorite beers to date lately and am having a hard time holding on to enough to give to them!!
I had to put all the ones I knew I would need aside so I didn't drink them all myself.

I'm actually not a huge fan of the pale ale since it came out a bit on the malty side. I just brewed a hefe last weekend, and a steam 3 weeks ago, and if I like either of those more I might make a quick switch-a-roo. Print up some new labels, and no one will be the wiser.

How come I am not in the wedding? I make a great stand in groomsman.. just don't let me give the toast.

Back