Howdy from Norfolk, Va

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
New to brewing and look forward to getting to know everyone, learning as much as possible and helping people along the way.

This is my third batch of beer so far and got the bottles in the dishwasher for sanitizing and it is off to the bottles it goes. It is a hefeweizen. So wish me luck.

Thanks
LittleBoyBrew2

BrewPilot74 Brew USA is hosting a brewing thingy Sat. check it out. I am heading out there for some brewing tips and what not.

New to brewing and look forward to getting to know everyone, learning as much as possible and helping people along the way.

This is my third batch of beer so far and got the bottles in the dishwasher for sanitizing and it is off to the bottles it goes. It is a hefeweizen. So wish me luck.

Thanks
LittleBoyBrew2

I live in Ashland, we should get together and shoot the bull. I've never brewed beer before since I'm not really into the flavor, but I do enjoy one every once in a long time. Perhaps we can exchange bottles.

Back