CO2 manifolds

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trainfever

Reaction score
Hello All:
I am in the process of accumulating parts to build my keezer. It will have room for 4 kegs. Right now my set up will only accomodate 1 keg and I want to expand it with a manifold. I have the tools and equipment to make my own manifold but I would like to see exactly what all is included. So I was wondering if it would be possible for those of you with manifilds to post a picture of it? and your CO2 set up? thanks.

I have a two-way manifold from Northern Brewer, and what you see online is exactly what you get. It' a piece of extruded aluminum with a circular center hole which is tapped for the gas in & plug. Then two holes are drilled in the side for the gas outs. I think most of the cost of these things is wrapped up in the check valves. KegConnection.com has some reasonably-priced models.

Well I have a few pieces of 1" square aluminum stock that are 8" long. I also have a small machine shop(metal cutting lathe, drill press, grinders) so I thought I would build the manifold myself. I just wanted to see what others had so I could get a few ideas.

Well I have a few pieces of 1" square aluminum stock that are 8" long. I also have a small machine shop(metal cutting lathe, drill press, grinders) so I thought I would build the manifold myself. I just wanted to see what others had so I could get a few ideas.

If you decide to make your own, perhaps you'd consider selling one to me? :fro:

Ideally you would have shutoffs with check valves for each out port, and another one on the regulator's output. Take a look at any of the hb store websites: the money, as DavidP states, is in the check valves. other than that it's brass tees or a chunk of aluminum.

Back