Dragonmead Friday 5-11 6pm.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Revvy

Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I'm doing a big memorial service tomorrow, that I've been working on all week. I'm thinking I'm going to need a decompression session.

Looks like some of the Michigan Masher's that keep in touch on FB may be meeting up.

I'm thinking dinner from Lazybones BBQ and a coupla brewskies.

Anyone else interested?

Sounds great. But I think I have to go to Crankers Brewpub tonight with the wife. She invited me, and you know you should never turn down a woman.

Sounds great. But I think I have to go to Crankers Brewpub tonight with the wife. She invited me, and you know you should never turn down a woman.

Yeah, but you'd have a hellova drive back.

It doesn't look like it's going to happen.

I'm fried from this Memorial Service I officiated for the medical school. And I got a call last night that a member of my church passed away late yesterday. I don't even know what I'm going to do about that yet. I've tried calling her husband by haven't gotten through.

It looks like this is dead in the water. I don't think anyone from FB is going either. I'm thinking now of just making a beer run on the way home when I get off work in an hour, for something interesting and then just kick back and vegge.

Back