Unique beer bottles?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

big1show

Reaction score
Anyone know where I might find some cool shaped beer bottles, I want to have my home brew look cool as well! gotta be capable still.

Boulevard Smokestack series are pretty cool..they are embossed with "BOULEVARDE" if you care about that. Tank 7 is great and Saison Brett is a good intro to sours..Harvest Dance is one of my favorites as well

Deep Woods Brew Products sells stainless steel beer bottles for homebrew.

http://www.dwbrewproducts.com/shop/index.php/bottles-c-14?osCsid=66093a47ea9458919431828b50c8d20a[/url]

Eh, I share alot of my brew, dont want to give these away. I just mean like different shaped glass.

left to right
found this bottle in the import section of my "good beer" bottle shop, sam adams for comparison, and lagunitas
IMAG1276.jpg

If you're looking for empties you can buy, all the neat bottles are spendy, but the 500ml 'Euro' style or 375ml 'Vinnies' are probably what you're looking for. There aren't any other options I know of.

cbehr said:
Red Hook has cool bottles and good beer Imho

I got a case or two of red hook bottles and they are much thinner than other bottles. Lagaunitas are, too FWIW.

I like the short fat bottles i get from Lagunitas and Green Flash... also some of the Belgian Bottles are tall and skinny..

I Love me some HOP STOOPID, I have a lot of toughs bottles I've reused.

I have a few friends that brew, and I'm just looking for that little touch of something different to make mine unique. I found a cool place online to get custom bottle caps.

This picture is of a regular 22oz that I get at my home brew store, and the other is of a cool one I bought of a specialty beer.

march213 091.jpg

Back