• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

50-plate heat exchanger - 1/2" MNPT ports

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jcaudill

Reaction score
Hello,

Selling my 50-plate heat exchanger pictured below. This is the one from Keg Cowboy. It has been used 3 times - and recently double soaked and flushed in hot PBW. It is in fine working condition.

I am selling because I need a different plate chiller based on my new setup and cold side flow rates.

The writing has for the most part wore off in soaking but you will be able to find everything you need to know about this chiller on kegcowboy.com.

Asking $75 + shipping. As soon as funds are received via PP, will ship the following business day.

Thanks! PM any questions.

Is anything wrong with it and how was it at cooling and how much shipped to 76543

No there is not a single thing wrong with it. It cooled as advertised ~ 2gpm I believe. My batch size is significantly increasing so I need a different arrangment.

Back