Heading to ACL fest Friday!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ó Flannagáin

Reaction score
If you see my ugly mug, be sure to say hey!

face.jpg

I wont be at ACL, but I'll be in town (avoiding the crowds).

The lineup is killer this year. Enjoy!

PS. Nice pic with the turkey fryer in the reflection.

magno said:
I wont be at ACL, but I'll be in town (avoiding the crowds).

The lineup is killer this year. Enjoy!

PS. Nice pic with the turkey fryer in the reflection.

Yea my wife has to be all artist like when she starts taking pictures.

ACL FEST TOMMOROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOT

I actually bought a 24 pack of budweiser. Didn't have any homebrew ready yet having just moved and all, and just looking to be a little festive, not too worried about quality of my beverages :D

I do have some stone IPA for the late nights.

I just finished brewing my pale ale, listening to Bob Dylan play about 1.5 miles from my back porch.

Awesome.

:rockin:

Welp, had an awesome time. Time to hit of fado's the irish pub here and fini sh this weekend off right. Sorry I missed you on this trip ed. Best bands of the weekend?

1: Clap your hands say yea
2: LCD Soundsystem
3: Ghostland Observatory

Yep, I was there the first two days, Friday and Saturday, had to catch a flight to Reno on Sunday so missed that. Bands were great! My favs were Raol Malo, Steve Earle, Crowded House, and for some reaosn I hung around a watch Bjork!. Wow, what a sight, Bjork opened up with what looked like teletubbies streaming onstage. Caught some good brews at Ginger Man on the way out.

Good times, hot weather, lots of college girls!

Rick

Back