I need some ideas

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

77bawls

Reaction score
Here is what I have so far. It's not really easy learning how to do this at the same time. I need to add something else but what?

Succubus version one.jpg

Looks sweet so far. Could definitely use some more in the bottom right (probably some information would be nice there).

Take the rose out of her hand and add a hop bine, even wilted would look killer... It needs more 411 in the pring as to what your offering. I freeken love it.. The guys over at Stone would be proud!!!

It has potential, but the font sucks. Utilize dafont.com for something that better matches your theme - or even just something simple & professional.

Also, I kinda liked it blended into the background myself. Keep at it!

It has potential, but the font sucks. Utilize dafont.com for something that better matches your theme - or even just something simple & professional.

Also, I kinda liked it blended into the background myself. Keep at it!

That's another thing I suck at. Any ideas for a font? Creatively I'm only good at taking pictures.

Back