Homemade beer stand

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

usafsoc

Reaction score
So I was looking at all the great idea's on here about making a stand and being that I don't have all the tools to create most of them I gathered enough information and came up with my own idea. Went to Northern Tool and picked up a $30 hand truck. Stopped by the pawn shop and got a sweet deal on a chop saw $50. Next stop....metal $60. The final stop before heading home was the beer store being that I needed a boost while working.

IMG_6085.jpg

IMG_6086.jpg

IMG_6091.jpg

IMG_6093.jpg

IMG_6094.jpg

I wish that I was better at welding but it was a fun project. I have a few touch up to do and I also have to add the burners to the top and bottom levels. While I left it so that when I sparge into my brew pot it will have to sit on the ground. Then I'll move it to the bottom level and begin my boil. For easy moving around the garage all I have to do is lift it up as it already has the wheels. Its actually very light and can stand up helping with more space. I am very happy with my creativity. :ban: My wife thinks that I am nuts.

IMG_6096.jpg

IMG_6097.jpg

IMG_6166.jpg

IMG_6171.jpg

IMG_6172.jpg

Back