What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now for something that is most certainly NOT sessionable ... Nuke's Raging Hop Monster DIPA! :mug:

image-792969686.jpg

This is excellent but your brown ale will go further I think.

I'm freakin giddy. My first bottle from my batch of Nutella stout. A possible infection may have turned my last batch into a swing and a miss... This beer has restored a little confidence :)

image-1858487065.jpg

Goose Island IPA and Honkers Ale (English bitters), brewed in Baldwinsville NY by the Goose Island Beer Co.

image-1356296866.jpg

My Conan the Destroyer DIPA.

A sample of my first Conan fermented DIPA that i kegged on monday.

Bittered with Warrior and finished with centennial, simcoe, columbus and Amarillo.

Still not fully carbed but it is incredible!

Ah... my turn. Definitely one of my favorite beers.

Your package didn't survive the trek across the country nuke but lucky for me whoever broke into the package was not a craft beer fanatic like me and everything was still there and unharmed :mug:

ForumRunner_20130321_193015.png

ForumRunner_20130321_193037.png

ForumRunner_20130321_193100.png

Ah... my turn. Definitely one of my favorite beers.

Your package didn't survive the trek across the country nuke but lucky for me whoever broke into the package was not a craft beer fanatic like me and everything was still there and unharmed :mug:

^jealous

Having myself some saint Arnold divine 13 aka quad. This one was hell of a lot easier that 12 to find. Plus watching justified a badass show

I miss Texas.. My family is from the San Antonio area.

I visit 1-2 times a year and got my hands on Divine 11# (DIPA) when it first came out. Drank a few of them and then returned a year later and found one of the bottles that i had left behind. Glorious.

I miss Texas.. My family is from the San Antonio area.

I visit 1-2 times a year and got my hands on Divine 11# (DIPA) when it first came out. Drank a few of them and then returned a year later and found one of the bottles that i had left behind. Glorious.

Texas will be a power house in beer soon. 11 is the endeavour now and one of my favorite DIPAs behind rodeo clown for Texas IPAs. Where are you now?

bottlebomber said:
Cool. The pic looks just like much of my territory so I thought I'd ask.

Ukiah is somewhere in the middle,eh? I dig cow mtn. high5..This calls for a new glass! Breaking out my latest find. RR Damnation.

image-2877052540.jpg

Delicious!

My rye IIPA. Giving up on hoping this to clear, guessing that's from the keg dry-hop. A little sweeter than I wanted (mash temp too high), but still very good. It's hard to blow through a keg of 8.25%abv solo before the hops start to fade...

ForumRunner_20130321_193400.jpg

Back