New HBS in Brattleboro VT

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh nice! I am in Keene, NH. That'll be a quick trip if I need anything.

Glibbidy knows the guy who's starting it up. There's a HBS that's even a bit closer to me now, but I might get in the habit of driving over to Bratt once he gets up and running just because it's such a nice drive and because McNeill's is over there... :D

Glibbidy knows the guy who's starting it up. There's a HBS that's even a bit closer to me now, but I might get in the habit of driving over to Bratt once he gets up and running just because it's such a nice drive and because McNeill's is over there... :D

It's going to be on the same street. :drunk:

He just opened up on High St in Brattleboro.

He is taking orders ...must have in to him by Dec 1 ... good discount

goto the crosby baker site to get item #'s

the yahoo group is named brattlebrew and you can reach him there to make orders.

This is great news. Between the one in Northampton, Ma. and this one in Brat I'm well covered. And having McNeils nearby .... well ... only makes it more attractive.

I was just up in Brattleboro so my wife and I took a walk along High Street and didn't see any HBS so we went into McNeil's, which we probably would've anyway, and asked about it. We were told that it was in the local paper months ago but the guy hasn't opened up any store yet. Supposedly it's going to be across the street somewhere from McNeil's. Hope so. We'll see.

It is just above Harmony parking lot across from Brown and Roberts.

It does exist, as I recall handing over real $$ to a real human named Ivan who produced all of the items I ordered.

Glad you got to McNeill's - I need to revisit for some Ruby Red.

So that makes 4 now that I know of.

Winooski-VT Homebrew Supply
Plainfield-Local Potion
South Royalton Market
Brattleboro

Any others....

I can confirm that Ivan's shop is definitely open for business in Brattleboro. Microbe Brewers' Supply can be found on High Street in the Midtown Mall (the building that the Backside Cafe is in).

I'm happy to say we have been buying the bulk of our homebrew beer supplies there lately. You can check out our local (Brattleboro) blog, 75 GREEN STREET, where we sometimes post photos and/or details of our beer brewing, amongst many other things that aren't related to beer brewing.

You can find us at: http://www.75green.com

We are so lucky to have such a great resource in Bratt...maybe I will finally make the next bring a brew (I only have cider at this point)

Back