any ag brewers in el paso tx?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ahaley

Reaction score
If any one is in the area I'd like to meet up for a brew day sometime and learn some new tricks!

Search out ClaudiusB and prepare to be amazed.

And if you are able to meet up, PLEASE make a brewery report with pix!

Well just bought grain from Coyote......$3.00 a pound. I don't think I will be buying from there again.

I've been brewing extract and partial for a long while. Just recently started AG.

How do you sparge? I read batch sparge was the best way to do it and thats all ive got equipment to do. I'd really like to fully understand what im doing and why. I've started to read how to brew again

ahaley said:
How do you sparge? I read batch sparge was the best way to do it and thats all ive got equipment to do. I'd really like to fully understand what im doing and why. I've started to read how to brew again

I batch sparge. I tried the whole pour sparge water over a wooden spoon technique. I lack the required patience for that.

Yeah. I want strong stuff quickly.

Pretty much lol. I keep looking at my carboy every day I haven't brewed in about a year or so im a little worried how this will turn out but Its a dark beer so it should be ok

ahaley said:
Pretty much lol. I keep looking at my carboy every day I haven't brewed in about a year or so im a little worried how this will turn out but Its a dark beer so it should be ok

Yea, I want more. I hate only being able to have 2 going at once.

Latest posts

Back