Beer Tools Pro - hidden features

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samc

Reaction score
I noticed today for the first time that if you roll over the Kettle Volume box you see a pop up with the expected pre boil gravity. Not sure why they don't just put that number next to the volume?

Anyone have any other not so obvious things that might be lurking in BTP? (Mac Version)

I can appreciate their desire to keep the interface less cluttered but I agree that it could have been a visible number next to the preboil volume.

Watch my BTP videos.

Looking for parameters for beer tools, especially for the kegs so I can start a schedule. Had them once and wrote them down, but had to dump computer and lost evrything. Any help appreciated.

I gave Beer Tools a fair shake, and really didn't like it at all. I find Beer Alchemy much more user friendly and couldn't figure out how Beer Tools would keep track of brewing sessions, as opposed to being nothing more than an expensive recipe log.

Yup. theres actually a LOT more features hidden right in front of your face in BTP.

I never could get the mash schedules to agree with me. So, I gave up.

Back