Kindle fire

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GeorgiaMead

Reaction score
Is this forum in kindle fire? I'd like to be able to not use my phone the whole time

I just use the Dolphin browser and bookmark the HBT url. Kindle always offers me Tapatalk but I'm too old a dog for any new tricks.

I don't know what a tapatalk is ha ha but I also been drinkin cause it's brew day.... All I know is is sampled some pre boil wort and it is great

Even if the homebrew talk app isn't in the amazon store you can add it from your computer and install it (I backed it up from the google store). Worked on my kindle fire.

I've had 1.3.18 running on the spousal unit's Fire HD 8.9 for at least a year, even took it with us to Italy for a couple of weeks. Side-loaded the apk from my 'Droid. Haven't tried (read: "bothered to 'upgrade'") to any of the newer HBT apps because this one actually works great - and is in English...

Cheers! ;)

You may have already figured it out but if you download the 1mobile app from the website it will install a third party market place which has all the google play store apps including homebrew talk.

Sent from my KFSOWI using Home Brew mobile app

Back