Dogfish Head 120 Minute IPA available in Colorado?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FoCoBrAd

Reaction score
Anyone know if/where I can get Dogfish Head 120 Minute IPA in Colorado? Fort Collins, Boulder, Longmont, North Denver?

I really want to try it! Thanks! :mug:

Brad

You can't get it anywhere now unless you are willing to buy a vintage bottle and pay out the ass. They didn't have one last year because they had to dump 2 batches of it. I have heard they should be shipping this years in April or May.

I bought my first one Saturday (which was also my first brew day) the bottle was dusty and I beleive the bottoling date was in December of 09. Great beer, deffinately a sipper. First beer I drank out of my mix six and it had me feeling good.

Periodically check with Bubbles in Castle Rock, they usually have most of the Dogfish beers. I have three 120 minutes I bought from there in addition to a bottle of Red & White that was outstanding. If you've never been, it's across the street from the Rockyard brewery/restaurant.

I've seen WWS but no 120 around the major stores lately, unless they are pulling out old stock and putting it back on the shelf

Back