Hello fellow homebrewers - Baraboo, WI!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Baraboo Brew

Reaction score
I just started brewing a few months ago and am totally hooked on this addictive hobby. I am bottling my third batch today and have the ingredients to start a 4th. Thanks to everyone who shares their experience here on Home Brew Talk!!

Up to bat: Badger Amber Ale
Primary: BB Kolsch w/ Wyeast Kolsch Yeast
Conditioning: BB IPA
Enjoying: BB Micro Pale Ale

Welcome! Ah, Baraboo, home of the Circus Museum, and Devils Lake. I used to go to Devil's lake quite a bit, esp when I lived in Madison. Don't got there too much any more, the FIBS have kinda wrecked it..............

Thanks for the warm welcome! Bernie I have driven through Devis Lake many times on a weekend and thought I had driven a few hours to far South. It's the same way if I drive through the Dells! I got the Kolsch bottled and had to sample for scientific reasons of course.Good Stuff!! Am I the only person that has my head in the fermenter after racking inhaling that wonderful aroma?

Back