4th of July Awesomeness

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hell Brew

Reaction score
So we are over at the inlaws and my brother in law goes over to his friends house. Now I have been drinking and blowing **** up. You know, your average celebraton. Well a couple of hours later my brother in law comes in and tells us he has been in the E. R. for the last hour, because he as bitten in the crotch by a stray dog. All I can do is laugh because for one I am drunk and two I doesn' t suprise me that this would happen to him, because he is the unluckiest person ever. He was once hit by an armed car while driving through a parking lot. So the dog that bit him is still on the loose and he got a huge prscription for vicadin. The funniest part is he is a piercer and tattoo artist and was grossng out the nurses by playing with his open wound. Sorry but this **** was too funny not to talk about.On the Plus side I tasted the 90 min. I. P. A. by Dogfish Head and THe E. S. B. by Bridgeport.

HA HA, awesome story. I was hooked at the drinking and blowing **** up part because that is what we did yesterday

I am glad ya' ll liked it. It was too funny not to tell. Even my pregnant wife who was sober ( of course, we aren' t that hillbilly) was laughing at him.

"That's the beauty of it. I...I grab a dog, and I choke him, and I kick the sh*t out of him, and all day long, my foot up a dog's ass. Just bang bang bang, up his ass. That's my pleasure!"

[...]

"Got bit in the crotch today, son, by a stinkin' ass filthy dog. You should've seen it. Biggest dog I've ever seen in my life. I said, 'Doggy. Please don't bite me, dog!' And I turn around to jump over the fence. The dog grabbed my crotch!"

Sorry, couldn't resist...:rockin:

Back