:(

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duvel

Reaction score
I broke my duvel glass :mad:

Over primed the bottles, drinking, open and foam falling out of bottle. Trying to catch in duvel glass. Kinda drunk so when opening bottle goes smash down on only duvel glass brought back from last trip to belgium :(

Duvel said:

Over primed the bottles, drinking, open and foam falling out of bottle. Trying to catch in duvel glass. Kinda drunk so when opening bottle goes smash down on only duvel glass brought back from last trip to belgium :(

...and you want me to feel sorry for your drunkin' a$$...yes, I am :( I feel your pain, brother!
The glass can be replaced. My wife broke a Weizen glass I drank many beers from in Germany in the 70s (and had for over 25 years)...now, there's pain! :mad:

Duvel said:

And *thats* why you should always "buy" (of course by buying i mean the liquid that you buy and get a free glass outside of) at least 2 of every glass...

I feel your pain. Two Glassed broken in 3 days. Someone decided to put my Stella chalised glass in the dishwasher and it broke. To days ago another glass got broken. I haven't broken a decent beer glass in years!

Careful, Denny - they happen in threes.

Also, in reference to your sig, I saw a funny shirt in the Super-Target. It had a squirrel holding a baseball bat, and the words "protect your nuts"

Thats a funny shirt. Haven't seen it. Don't have target up here...yet.

3's eh? well I was moving some cases of beer from my warm closet to the cold garage and one slipped and a bottle broke... Hopefully that counts as the third?!

:cross:

Back