Fake troll thread titles - give us your best!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry for the bump, but a possible troller the other day got me to thinking. With one easy post you can troll people in a geographic location (call them idiots) AND piss off brewers in one fell swoop.

"Greetings from Boston! Like I was told, I jammed my bunghole reemer into my bunghole. I had to do an extended stay in the hospital, and I still have no wine! Help pls! Serious responses only."

Do you think that one was a troll? I left that thread feeling bad for the kid honestly. "Ass juice?" pretty mean. You, Revvy, and Homer gave honest constructive crit, but I just saw a young man with all the wind taken out of his sails (and sales) looking deflated on the other end... :(

C'mon Creamy......that's like taking whiffle ball bats to spring training and expecting to revolutionize baseball. Dissapointment is inevitable. If I was that dissolusioned, I would want someone to tell me the truth.

C'mon Creamy......that's like taking whiffle ball bats to spring training and expecting to revolutionize baseball. Dissapointment is inevitable. If I was that dissolusioned, I would want someone to tell me the truth.

Oh I agree. It was the ass-juice comment that made me feel sympathy. Enthusiasm is a good thing, even when its misplaced. No need to pee on the boxer when you knock him out.

Oh I agree. It was the ass-juice comment that made me feel sympathy. Enthusiasm is a good thing, even when its misplaced. No need to pee on the boxer when you knock him out.

Point taken.

Due to the hijack, I guess we better get back on topic.

My beer unfermented, should I use yeast next time instead of malt?

Do you think that one was a troll? I left that thread feeling bad for the kid honestly. "Ass juice?" pretty mean. You, Revvy, and Homer gave honest constructive crit, but I just saw a young man with all the wind taken out of his sails (and sales) looking deflated on the other end... :(

I did, at first, kinda wonder if the guy was for real. But, yeah, probably not. I saw his last post, and am trying to think of something that that contraption could be useful for. Starters? Small fermenter? Anything with instructions that don't involve juice, and involve a recipe for beer wort. :mug:

Cr@p, I went back to that thread to give the guy some advice about things like I mentioned, had a 3 paragraph post and Muncher closed it for unlicensed promo before I could post.

I'm from Borneo, there is no drinking age here. Help me celebrate my 13th birthday by showing me how to make Goldschlagger!

yeah i had a few thoughts for him/her too, but the thread was closed while i was composing my reply. i PM'ed him my post instead.

Exactly what I did, and I figured I wasn't the only one. :mug:

Same. Though I didnt PM. Think the kid could use that thing for SOMETHING?

Agreed. There's gotta be some sort of use for that, just not hooch.

I see this is an old thread, but I missed it first time around.

"I drank thirteen homebrews and have a splitting headache!"

"How do I add the hops?"

There were also real threads on here about brewing with a placenta and cremated remains...

Which one is best for a lager, Active or Rapid Rise?

yeast.jpg

As I was weighing out my grain last night, I thought of a good one.

"Making first all grain brew. Crushed each grain with my hand. There's got to be a better way!"

Back